vinegar with taoist soap

Forums Taoist Soap Support vinegar with taoist soap

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Aamna 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

zephyrchitt

Hello ladies and gentleman,

I am new to the forum, but a regular user of the Taoist soap.

I wanted to ask if anyone experienced any problems with vinegar and use of the taoist soap together?

I wanted to start using a vinegar rinse, but don’t want to ruin any benefits I already get from the soap.

Aamna

It should be fine to use both. I also love vinegar rinses, and they are very good for helping remove scalp calcification (hardening of scalp). combined with taoist soap, its a powerful regime (assuming you have taken care of your collagen requirements).

eirellaV

vinegar can be used for sure. Try using organic vinegar as it won’t have pesticide based chemicals that can affect your hormones. Although these days, everything contains that.

Fan

what kind of vinegar does everyone use? white vinegar? or what?

Aamna

i use organic persimmon vinegar from hmart (a korean grocery store).

Guy21
    Participant

Just found out vinegar rinses are a thing and stumbled onto this forum, funnily enough I use taoist soap too lol

Aamna, what are you using vinegar rinses for? Apparently it helps with scalp blood circulation?

Aamna

Yeah a really awesome tool!
    It’s meant to cause decalcification in the blood capillaries. Basically over time, calcium deposits build up inside vessels which blocks effective blood circulation, similar to arterial plaque.
    I use it for general hair health.

Guy21
    Participant

Great, thanks for your reply :)

Also, how often do you do it? Is once every three days ok or too much?

Aamna

Once every 3 days should be fine although I just do it once a week. It uses up quite a bit of vinegar and takes a while.

Dennis

How much vinegar do y’all use? I feel like im going to have to buy huge boxes if i want to do this regularly

zephyrchitt

@dennis I dilute mine quite a lot so don’t actually need to use too much. not sure about the others though. Besides, too much too frequently is probably not that great.

Aamna

Hmmmm 50-150ml depending on how much hair you have? Don’t over dilute it but just don’t rinse as often then.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.