using soap 3 months

Forums Taoist Soap Support using soap 3 months

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Acher 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

kuMose

hi guys,

been using the soap for 3 months roughly and following a scalp massage regime, and really do see how amazing this product is. i hate hyping stuff up, so hear me out. I tried literally everything medical and none medical out there, nothing even slowed down hair loss until combining this regime using the taoist soap, scalp massage, and trying mostly to stay off carbs.

my hair loss has fully stopped now for sure, but i want to know what else I can do to boost it and help hair growth?

Abid

have you been taking any supplements?

kuMose

no i haven’t. are there any supplements i can take?

Abid

you can take niacin the flushing type, start low dosage like 50mg per day, and increase to 100mg after a week if you don’t get flushing. if you get flushing at 50mg, then your requirements are lower, and you don’t need to increase dosage.

kuMose

Ah i heard about niacin. cool thanks.

Annie

Supplementing from beef based collagen is important for all people suffering from any kind of hair problem.

kuMose

yes i will use collagen, heard a lot of positive stuff about it. thank you

Acher

with collagen, you need to make sure you have plenty of it, several times a day, to see real results. but you can start lower, like 2 times a day, but if you can manage, try many times a day, you will notice even better results, glowing skin and amazing looking hair, especially when combined with the soap and scalp massage.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.