Use of collagen guide?

Forums Taoist Soap Support Use of collagen guide?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  MaxMx 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

JamicanBoy

Hello people,
    i was advised by some people that collagen is best for hair growth in my specific case of hair thinning. I wanted to ask if anyone know the best frequency to take this. As i heard taking it twice a day may not be enough, and depends in what form it should be taken. any help? or anyone used it before?
    thank you

Abid

You can take it 3-4 times a day, and that’s pretty good. Powder form is best tbh.

Nina

powder form or capsules are fine from my experience, and a few times a day. its a food so it shouldnt be a problem.

Osma87

why don’t you add bone soup to your diet? its full of collagen too! and also eat cow stomach, called tribe, which is very good for you.

Phillipa

i take 2 spoon fulls, with vitamin C to boost absorption. take it twice a day is enough.

I get mine from great lakes, here: http://greatlakesgelatin.com/storefront/

or you can order from amazon, but it’s sometimes more pricey.

rusti

you can take it before every meal many times a day, i’ve taken it up to 10 times a day with no negative side effects.

Duyen

I like this collagen talk, but i think consuming it is just like how you would any supplement. combine with food.

Veena

it makes your skin shine and look good too, so best to combine with collagen based foods like beef. and should be collagen from beef and not veggie collagen which i read somewhere wont provide the same benefits.

Abid

wow i didn’t think 10 times a day of collagen before, im gonna try that, sounds good to me.

codguy
    Participant

but you won’t get hair regrowth if you don’t combine it with other bigger regimes, scalp massages daily is important too.

JamicanBoy

interesting. so is beef collagen the best type for sure? and why? why not veggie collagen?

jennie

beef collagen is more bioavailable for the body and produces better results than other collagen types. you can simply do a test and take veggie collagen for 10 days and then leave a few days gap and observe your skin.

then do the same with beef collagen, and see the skin difference.

Kaethe

My dog had issues with his joints and was recommended to give him collagen. He was absolutely fine after 2 months so hydrolysed collagen really works. I’ve never researched about health enough to know its effect on human – im guessing its the same?

Lima

wow so glad to hear that Kaethe, good for your dog :)

JamicanBoy

Thanks for your responses everyone.

Just some feedback in case y’all are interested; it didnt end up helping me in thickening hair but I still continued taking it. It really has some kind of immediate energy boosting effect, which is unlike caffeine or anything ive ever taken. Doesnt last long but i feel like i needed it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.