UPDATE: Seeing new growth!!

Forums Miscellaneous UPDATE: Seeing new growth!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jay singh 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

HaldisFina

I don’t if you guys remember but I posted on buying a bar of taoist soap in September last year but I wanted to clarify a few things before purchasing. ANYWAY, fast forward a few months and I’m finally seeing new growth now!
    So awesome, I’ve really tried everything I could online; minoxidil, natural DHT blockers, hair growth shampoos but I started losing hope.

These guys at taoist soap support really gave solid advice on other things I should be doing to see growth so you should definitely contact them once you order your soap as they all work great in conjunction :) Will try to post pics laterrrrrrrr

Farah

Thats so great! Really is a euphoric feeling when you see results of your efforts.

Chris

Thanks for sharing! Glad it worked out for you.

Farah

Tbh that is why I’ve been a loyal customer till date. Their post sale customer service is immense compared any other cosmetic/hair company I’ve bought from.

jay singh
    Participant

Congratulations, may ask what other advice they gave you? I’ll send them an email as well but I’d be interested to know since I don’t like waiting.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.