Taoist soap review by a no BS kind of guy

Forums Taoist Soap Review Taoist soap review by a no BS kind of guy

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Jago4 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Rob33
    Participant

hello people,

hope everyones doing well. i just wanted to say that i have managed to fully stop my hair falling out today, just noticed it a week ago, and thought it was just my own positive eagerness for wanting this soap to work, but now it has been a week and even if i try hard to pull hair out, it doesn’t come out at all. which is very weird for me, as normally just a brush with my hands through the hair i will get a lump of hairs at least 200 hair or so! for me this is enough, but i will stay on the taoist soap regime and see where it takes me. just thought id post this here as my gratitude to the company that is making this soap and spreading awareness of scalp massage.

Ben
    Keymaster

thanks for sharing Rob, appreciate your feedback.

Jennifer
    Participant

sounds great rob33, i was here to post my own review. how many times a week do you use it?

Rob33
    Participant

hi Jennifer,

I have been using it 3 times a week, sometimes i forget tho so its not very constant. hair is getting thicker it seems. will post results in time.

codguy
    Participant

what else are you doing as a regime? I mean are you taking supplements or did you change your diet before you started taking the soap? what about scalp massage and other stuff? I mean i know some people get results faster, and some not as fast at all, so please do share in more detail

Rob33
    Participant

I take b complex once a day and scalp massage daily using an oil. thats about it. i already was doing a little bit of this before taking the Taoist soap, but I can tell it was taoist soap that pushed me over the edge to get results. its important to do the scalp massage to see resuts that fast tho. but i think you can still get results even if you don’t.

Ben
    Keymaster

You can add Niacin 200mg to 500mg (start low) per day to that. This will also help you sleep better, and push the blood flow to the scalp region.

Please be aware that non-flush niacin is useless, so get the normal version.

Aamna

This is great to hear. I signed up to say thank you for sharing this as I would not have found this product nor purchased it if it wasn’t for you to put this on here. thank you mate!

Zeus25

Glad it worked for you. Just bought mine and will be posting review and updates soon.

Acher

been using the soap for 3 weeks and already feel the difference on my skin. i find it helpful how they have made this forum for commonly asked questions and problems

Jago4

Loved the soap! thanks for making it guys and thanks for the reviews here which helped me decide on if i should buy it. So glad I did.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.