Taoist soap before and after

Forums Taoist Soap Review Taoist soap before and after

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Giselle-Rimon9 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Moe

Hi GUYS!

Just wanted to share my experience and review of using the taoist soap for thinning hair. I’ve been bouncing from a few products and homeopathic remedies but nothing was showing clear cut results, as in, I wasn’t sure if it was working.

Let me just paint a picture real quick–

Before: I run my hand through my hair, runs through very lightly. I avoid cameras with flash because you can see my scalp. Found myself almost wanting the thickening spray which covers bald spots. Literally, even florescent lights bothered me (those who know what I’m talking about, you get it xD).

After: I used it for casually for 5 weeks, nothing desperate as I’m just going through the motion of trying something new. Except now, when i massage my scalp i actually FEEL it. This was honestly the best feeling. I’m not even applying it everyday so it caught me off guard. Though I’m sure camera flash would reveal it still, my roots feel stronger and ruffling my hair doesn’t drop as much hair as it used to.

I felt obligated to at least leave a review based on that experience so I decided to do so here.

Cheers!

Lindsay

So glad it worked for you hun :)

Phillipa

lmaoo I get what you mean with the lights, they seem to make your skin and hair look like a pile of shit. They are very common here in the underground (subway) trains

Iampower

Good on ya bro. I’m sure your scalp massage was working nicely with it. Did you change your diet or anything else in any way, during the 5 weeks?

Moe

Thank you guys!

@iampower yes definitely did. I think it also helps absorb the ingredients of the soap directly to the follicles too.

Diet-wise, I’m always on and off but I have been trying to cut down on sugars since I’ve read it contributes to inflammation?

Did the hair strand like, actually thicken? Or did it just feel heavier? Would be great to see photos too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.