soap was darker this time? is this normal?

Forums Taoist Soap Support soap was darker this time? is this normal?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Falk50 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Desiree

Hey guys,

I got my soap delivery but this time the soap is a little darker than usual. Is this normal or should I complain to the company?

Thank you

Hulda3

The ingredients used vary in colour naturally, and this should not affect the actual soap function, so nothing to worry about.

Joweese

Yes this is normal, don’t worry about it.

Nelia

It’s just fluctuation of ingredients. Just like how some veggies vary in colour at different seasons

Ben
    Keymaster

this is perfectly normal as the others have said =)

Rafer

Hey Desiree,

I’ve noticed the colour has varied over the past few months, I also emailed in their support team to check if anything had changed in its ingredients. Apparently slight colour variation is normal.

Desiree

Thanks guys, I got it – its normal 😛

Annie

OMG I got scared for a moment that I might have bought the wrong one. That’s why I’m up this stupid hour even though I have work tomorrow. :'(

Desiree

hahaha glad we could put those feelings to rest. I got worried too since I’d been wanting to try it on my scalp for the longest time. P.s worth 😉

Falk50

Weird how im only seeing this now months after buying it (LOL) but i did notice some colour variation – didnt think much of it!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.