just bought the Taoist soap

Forums Taoist Soap Support just bought the Taoist soap

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Martin 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Martin
    Participant

Hi people,

i just bought the Taoist soap and wanted to know what are the instructions on using it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am a new user and keen on getting started for using it on scalp and hair.

Ben
    Keymaster

Hi Martin, welcome to the forum!

I have posted some instructions on how to use the soap here: http://www.taoistsoapforum.com/forums/topic/using-the-taoist-soap/

Please use that as a reference; if you have more questions, please do not hesitate to ask here on the forum.

fanning33
    Participant

congratulations on buying the soap. did someone reccomend it to you? how did you find out about it?

Martin
    Participant

Hi Fanning33,

I was told about the soap by a friend of mine who was using it for hair thinning as well. So I thought I would try it out too.

I really hope it works as i am tired of losing hair and worrying about it.

Nadia
    Participant

it’s good stuff isn’t it. make sure you read the instructions that ben shared.

Martin
    Participant

thanks nadia, i read the ones you posted, they seem very thorough. my scalp already feels better since started using it.

NinjaGuy21
    Participant

Hey Martin, welcome to the forum! Did you Have a Problem with Scalp and Such Before using the Soap?

Martin
    Participant

yeah it was itchy and used to hurt sometimes.

Ben
    Keymaster

it seems that even nadia has also posted some good instructions on how it works for her, should see that too by clicking on her profile.

Martin
    Participant

just wanted to update that have been using the soap for a while as you know and am very pleased with it so far. its good to have a forum like this where we can talk about such things and share results. i have since started scalp massage and really trust the team to help with getting the best out of it.

very good support over at handmadesoapuk, you should ask them anything you feel like related to your condition and they will help you better than a doctor has in my experience.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.