Is Taoist Soap effective for african american hair?

Forums Taoist Soap Support Is Taoist Soap effective for african american hair?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Aamna 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Fallon

Can blacks, african american hair type, be helped by the Taoist soap? can anyone confirm this?

Aamna

Why wont it help african american hair? human skin and hair is the same, just because we have different races, it does not cause different effects on different soaps. Yes the hair looks different, but still grows the same. Never thought I would answer such a question in these forums.

Yeah i agree with Aamna, why would it affect different races differently in the first place? human anatomy and physiology is the same when doctors study it in medicine school, why would hair be any different.

Fallon

yeah i guess you guys are right, it sounds stupid now that I asked, but at least I understand what you mean. hehe thank you

Galya

My hair is a proper nigerian girls hair thanks to my dads overpowering genes but it works for me! :)

Joweese

Why are you guys attacking on the poor man? lol african american hair is obviously different. Some races races tend to release more sebum into the skin (for whatever reason ie diet, environment etc) which could affect the way the scalp reacts to shampoo and soaps.

Aamna

Nah it doesn’t really matter. Have you found it to work any different in your own personal experience?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.