Great experience so far – Taoist soap reviews

Forums Taoist Soap Review Great experience so far – Taoist soap reviews

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Abid 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bachyen

Hello everyone,

Just posting here first time to say that i have been using the taoist soap for about 2 weeks and love it. i have made this my official soap to use, and will be reviewing this on youtube, will post a link when i have done so.

its thanks to this forum I have had faith enough in the soap to use it, and now my inflammation is totally wiped out. I am also going to start eating better and avoiding carbs, since if the soap works, the company’s advice will definitely work and help.

Thanks guys.

Abid

Sounds good. Did you try any scalp massaging yet? It is highly recommended. Apparently the capillaries in the scalp get easily blocked and this is detrimental to hair growth and thickening, as well as inflammation.

Bachyen

Not yet, but i will start next week when i get back home. im not at home right now and want to start properly when im in my own environment. call it ocd or whatnot

Abid

yeah that’s a good idea. that’s the way to go for me too. being in your comfort zone when you start something new like that is definitely important for me too.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.