Dermaroller treatment with Taoist Soap

Forums Taoist Soap Support Dermaroller treatment with Taoist Soap

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Holly 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Holly
    Participant

I’ve recently done a dermaroller treatment and my skin is going through the healing phase. Its red and inflamed like I have sunburn. Can I use the taoist soap on my skin for this?

Chris

I wouldn’t advise using anything other than water immediately after it since it can be painful. Wait a few days before resuming any application on the skin.

@holly has the redness cleared up a bit by now?

Just trying to gauge how long it will take for it to go since I’ve got my first session next week and a party the week after. Will I look a pumpkin?

halloween

p.s happy Halloween.

Holly
    Participant

Heyy Giselle, lol it differs for everyone. I think a week is fine if its only just the one treatment but it will still give a tanned effect if that bothers you?

omagosh I just saw pictures. I hope its not that obvious on me. Might have to cancel….

Holly
    Participant

So did you end cancelling? How did it go?

No i didnt actually :) I thought, somethings always going to come up so I might as well get it over with now. Also some of the pictures I saw online didn’t look toooo bad so I kinda average it out.
    I was right!

Holly
    Participant

Thats great to hear!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.