Depressed/embarrassed to go out

Forums Miscellaneous Depressed/embarrassed to go out

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  priya 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

priya

Im so embarrassed to go outside guys, my acne has flared up and I just cant be comfortable in front of people. I just want to curl up and never see anyone with this mess on my face, I feel like I cant be me, help :(

Nina

Darling I totally understand your pain but truth be told you are far more concerned about it than anyone is even going to notice. In our heads it just looks more of a problem, everyone is always too busy caring about themselves that they dont see others.

Do you want some recommendations to get rid of the flaring up?

priya

Thanks, but if you saw how bad it was then I’m sure you wouldnt say that lol.

Sure I’m willing to try anything by now. I use tea tree oil at the moment and it usually works but just have apply daily and there is no guarantee for new breakouts.

Yasmin

Ahhh i know how you feel, I went on accutane when I was younger and whilst it was horrible during it, thankfully acne flares or breakouts never came back. Have you considered using it?

Nina

Believe me, its a documented thing that people just dont care about others as much as we think. Just cant find the link…

ooo i’d stay away from tea tree oil or really limit the use, essential oils can be a little strong and make it worse 😐
    Try alum powder and make a paste with it, you can get it at any store.

priya

I guess that does make me feel better, thanks dear. Tea tree oil has always been a life saver but I have heard too much can be a problem. Ok, I found it online but do you know where i can get it in store?

priya

Also @yasmin – i did consider it but its just such a bad drug for your system that it put me off. Its been linked to cancer recently and i dont want to take that risk :(

Nina

My pleasure. You could find it in one those indian shops that sell herbs and spices.

Yasmin

Nooo, reallyy?! Im shoook. I think im still cancer free….lol

priya

Was a pain to find but picked one off my local indian store, can always count on the Patel brothers (Y) haha

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.