Cannabis and Hair Loss?

Forums Taoist Soap Support Cannabis and Hair Loss?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

NinjaGuy21
    Participant

I know this is going to sound weird, but does anyone know if weed and hair loss have any relation or correlation?

I would be interested in studies done or theories about it.

I’m not a weed phanatic like those activists, just curious about it.

andy6

Haha i never thought I would read this in this forum.

I think maybe it can help relax the person, and in turn, they won’t be so stressed all the time. And also, helps inflammation too from what ive read.

Bachyen

I don’t know if there is a correlation. but if it makes you anxious or depressed (which it does to me) then you shouldn’t be taking that drug, besides from the fact if it is illegal in your country… then def don’t

Negeen

it does help with inflammation. that is a known thing. but don’t overdo it….

Estrella

haha never thought i would read this here, but yes, i do this at home. sativa is more head high, but indica in my experience gives a body high and that is more anti-inflammatory… or pain killing in my experience.

just don’t know if it helps with hair.

Duyen

It will damage your lungs and this is toxic and causes more inflammation, and blockages, so i wont actually smoke it for this purpose.

you can always use vaporizers instead of smoking tho

Daniel

If you get anxious, then don’t take it. Once in awhile, it may help with stress, but still, use it as a supplement, not the main way to stop stress and stress related hair loss.

There are too many people talking about cannabis in a positive way, and that leads to the misunderstanding of over-use, which just makes you lazy and also can experience nervous/anxiety.

NinjaGuy21
    Participant

wow i didnt realize i would get so many people talking about this…

@daniel yes i know this can increase anxiety on some level, i have experienced it myself to be honest if i have it too much, like 2 days in a row for example

@duyen – i don’t think it will damage lungs if you exercise and use full capacity of lungs to clean out the toxins. This is what I was told from a physician who said the main problem is because people don’t run and get breathless enough, and then smoke tarr will build up.

Daniel

yep, if you get anxious, then don’t take it. taking it 2 days in a row isn’t that great of an idea either, but depends on how much you do i guess.

NinjaGuy21
    Participant

Yeah, i don’t do that much normally. It was just a stressful week, and then I thought the weekend should be a little better than the rest, so that’s why, otherwise it isnt my normal pattern.

normally i just do 2 times a month or 3 times.

Daniel

2-3 times a month isn’t bad at all. and yeah exercise is important, especially ones that make you breathless for a while.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.