Application

Forums Taoist Soap Support Application

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Abid 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Bright Idea
    Participant

Hi, I am using this to thicken my hair, so I massage it into the entire scalp 2-3x per week. On the website, it says try not to get on actual hair. How is that possible, and is it bad to put directly on hair? Thanks in advance.

Jerry

No it wouldnt be bad for your hair but the point of most effective hair treatments is to reach your hair follicles not hair strands. Its the follicles that need better circulation and anti-inflammation substances.
    Think about minoxidil, you dont put that in your hair. You would avoid doing so because its not the target so a waste of product and time.

JamicanBoy

Hey – I’ve used it on my hair and scalp even if it says just use on scalp. I treat it as shampoo and need my hair cleaned so use it for both. My hair has been :)

Tahir

@yasmin the recommended is based on the individual. Some prefer to use it everyday whilst others like myself don’t wash my hair everyday to begin with.

Yasmin

Oh you use it only 2-3 times a week? Is that what’s recommended cos I have been using everyday lol :s

Bright Idea
    Participant

Yes thats what I heard Tahir though i do still shower with a base shampoo the other days im not using. Does your hair not get greasy if you dont wash everyday?

Tahir

No hair greasiness and how frequently you shower isn’t 100% linked. Sure if you don’t wash for a long ass time and you’re always sweating then sebum and grease will build up but if you have a good diet then much less so.

Abid

I’ve been grease free since 93′ bruh and I don’t shampoo everytime I shower.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.